Tuesday, September 27, 2005

An Offer to My Fellow Bloggers.

My recent Sitemeter stats have been hovering around 50 visits per day, up from around 10-20 when I started the blog a year ago next Friday.

I am very grateful to those who have put me in their links, including the big-shot early linkers (Steve Sailer and Gene Expression, and those who came along later (Colby Cosh, Clark Stooksbury, and A.C. Kleinheider).

There are also a number of others who have put links to me on their sites.

In this vein of thought, I have decided to do a favor to other up-and-coming bloggers. It's a small thing, but if Glaivester readership goes up, it might become bigger.

If you are reading this and have a blog you would like to publicize, tell me in the comments section on this post. Make sure you include your blog as your homepage on the Haloscan form. I'll look at your blog, and if I like it, I will put up a post promoting it. The only condition is that after I do so, you have to make a post on your own blog referencing Glaivester, and that post must have a link to my front page (that is, to http://glaivester.blogspot.com itself, not just to a particular post of mine). I do not need to be included in your "links" page, although if you want to do so I wouldn't object.

Anyone want to take me up on this?

No comments: