Thursday, December 15, 2005

NewsFlash! Syria Hates the Jews!

I think that my favorite line from this article by Joseph Farah is:

If Aaron Klein can be barred from Syria because of his religion, it can happen to other reporters from other news organizations. The American public deserves to know the truth about the Syrian government. The people of the world deserve to know the truth.

Yes, because the fact that Middle Eastern Arab countries tend to be antisemitic has been such a closely guarded secret.

Actually, I have no problem with Bush condemning Syria's policy on this matter, or with the state Department doing so. My only concern is that Syria's antisemitism not be used as a justification for us starting a needless and costly war with them. Considering Joe Farah's previous thoughts on Syria, I tend to be wary of taking any of his suggestions for fear of where they might lead to.

That is all.

No comments: