Friday, December 23, 2005

Birth of the Glaivester

Although I started my blog on September 30, 2004, I actually stared using my "Glaivester" pseudonym back in March or April of 2000. I originally used it to post messages on the Sci-Fi Channel Bulletin Board, specifically on the show Good vs. Evil. Here is an early post from April 15, 2000. I'm not certain where my first post is or even if it is identifiable as my first post (this seems to be my earliest "thread-starting" post, but my very earliest posting was likely a reply on another thread).

Everyone had names related to shows they liked or to something about them. I liked the movie Krull, and the weapon that was the symbol of the movie was called the "Glaive," (from this website) so I decided to become the "Glaive - ster."

And thus a pseudonym was born.

That is all.

No comments: