Monday, December 26, 2005

New Blog of the Week: Ampersand's Alas, a Blog

For a bit of a change, I am choosing a far left feminist blog for my blog of the week this week.

Alas is an interesting blog run by cartoonist Ampersand. Of course, if regular Glaivester readers decide to check it out, it would be wise of me to warn you that a lot of the ideas expressed are very different from what I suspect the majority of you feel (as I suspect that Glaivester readers skew to the right). In fact, if you are like me, you may get very irritated at first by some of the ideas or (more likely) by some of the people who comment on the blog. So remember to be courteous if you decide to comment (and there is nothing wrong with just lurking without commenting), and mind the comment moderation policy and the courtesy policy for rightists.

That is all.

No comments: