Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Things You Find

And by "you," I mean "I," of course.

Every day, I check my account at sitemeter to see who has visited m site and whence they came. (You can do it as well, my stiemeter stats are open to the public - just click on the little sitemeter icon to the right of the title of my blog). Occasionally, using this to backtrack leads to interesting discoveries, such as the fact that search engines tend to turn my website up whenever someone misspells "Warren Cuccurullo."

Well, going back through, I discovered someone had gone to my site from the sitemeter stats of Kevin Michael Grace.

Well, I also noticed on his stats that someone had linked to him by searching for "The Vagina Monologues" and "Gigle."

Long story short, here is a posting that contians a review of "The Vagina Monologues."

Enjoy.

No comments: