Thursday, April 14, 2005

My Caesar's Bath Meme

Like Noah Millman, I will participate in Caesar's Bath Meme without an invitation (so naughty of me, I know).

Basically, list five things everyone else likes that you don't see what the fuss is about. In my case, I actively dislike some of htese things.

(1) Desperate Housewives. I've never seen it, but the whole idea of it strikes me as something that Peggy Bundy would watch. Ugh.

(2) Friends. I saw a piece of an episode back in 1995. Ross's wife's Lesbian lover was oing Lamaze with him playing the pregnant woman. I hated it from there on out and have never seen more than ten seconds of any episode.

(3) Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Watched a few episodes. Never really liked it. When I want to see vampires, I'll check out Forever Knight. I have all of the episodes (except maybe "Dead Air) on tape.

(4) Sex and the City. See #1. If I want to watch a show about sex in New York City, I'll watch one about perverts getting caught and punished.

(5) And just to get off the subject of TV shows: the word "meme." Not that I mind the word so much, but seeing it used as often as those little blue guys use the word "Smurf," gets annoying.

Oh, and by the way, I'm not passing it on. So there.

That is all.

No comments: