Thursday, April 07, 2005

AdScam Censorship

Colby Cosh and Wendy McElroy on the Canadian cenosrship of the Adscam scandal.

"it would actively help free the hands of Canadian webloggers and reporters if our foreign cousins were to be aggressive about "publishing" the substance of the Brault testimony outside the reach of Canadian law."
Says Colby Cosh.

Well, as a US blogger (I will refrain some saying American, because I consider Canadians to be "Americans" - as well Mexicans, Brazilians, etc., pretty much anyone who lives in the Americas. I am a United Stateser. I'll try to help.

Well, here is a link to an article in the American Spectator.

Here is a post on Captain's Quarterly that I assume is being censored.

If anyone can give me a link to material that is expressly forbidden (i.e. that directly deals with the testimony of Brault and which is explicitly banned by Canada), I will post the link and maybe some of the material (subject to copyrght issues, obviously).

As a United Stateser, I am happy to thwart government attempts at censorship of politically embarrassing information.

That is all.

No comments: