Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Request

I just discovered when looking at flickr that they want any picture linked to from an external site to also serve as a link to the flickr page containing the picture. I don't like this, because I like to use graphics as links and also I like to use graphics in my title, which I would rather not use as links to the photo hosting site. So I am going to try to move all of my pictures off of Flickr.

Does anyone know a good photo-hosting service that is Mac-compatible that does not have a requirement such as this? (Preferably free, but I would be willing to pay a small fee - I don't photo host very many items).

I would use blogger's photohosting but their system is a real nightmare if you want to use pictures in templates or want to be able to access them (or in fact if you want to do anything other than put them in an individual post exactly once). Moreover, their sizing system seems to be fairly arbitrary and imprecise.

That is all.

No comments: