Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Few Thoughts

In about a week, I am moving for my new job.

It may be awhile before I get internet service, so posting may be light for the first week or two of June.

Do not worry; I will return.

Due to my contract, I do not want for this blog to in any way be considered a business venture rather than a hobby. For that reason, I have been removing my advertisements, and by next week, I will also have taken down the "donate" button on my site; so if you want to donate to my site, this will be your last chance for awhile. I have never made much on this blog anyway and its main purpose has always been to get my ideas out there, so it's no big deal.

Go here to donate.

For my fellow bloggers and other website administrators who have been looking for donations, and whom I have been in essence ignoring on that front for the past two years, (yes, Messrs. Sailer, Rockwell, and Raimondo, I'm thinking of you) I will likely be donating to ISteve, Lew Rockwell.com and AntiWar.com again in a few months.

That is all.

No comments: