Thursday, July 21, 2005

Funny Thing

I watched some of Rescue Me the other night. The episode with the "sensitivity training" class.

I loved the scenes where Denis Leary's character raised his hand when asked "is anyone here prejuficed?"

I also loved the conversation, particularly where the Puerto Rican firefighter started the discussion of why they only got one racial slur when all the other groups got four or five. Particularly amusing was the look on the face of the guy teaching the class.

Of course, the language was a little rougher than I normally listen to.

But it was a funny episode.

Just thought I would post something that wasn't grousing about the government or the Bush administration for a change. Political blogs, particularly ones by people who are somewhat outside the political mainstream, can sometimes get a little too serious and a little too grousy. Thought it would be nice to post somethign light-hearted for a change.

That is all.

No comments: