Friday, January 13, 2006

Randy Graf vs. Jim Kolbe on The Border

UPDATE: I have been told that Jim Kolbe has dropped out and been replaced with another candidate (so Graf is not going to have an uncontested race, he still needs support). More on this as it develops.

I figure that I ought to say something about the guy who I am advertising for (disclosure: I'm being paid to run the ad on the left).

He is Randy Graf, who is currently running against Jim Kolbe in the G.O.P. primary for the U.S. House seat representing the 8th district in Arizona.

If you look at Randy Graf's position on border security vs. Jim Kolbe's, it's pretty clear who is the real conservative. Who wants to protect our orders, and who simply wants to keep them porous but formalize it.

[Just in case I am being too subtle here, Graf = Good Kolbe = Bad].

That is all.

No comments: