Tuesday, May 24, 2005

When Will Someone Make Krull 2?

I just saw Revenge of the Sith.

I wasn't entirely impressed.

SPOILERS AHEAD.

The visual effects were quite elaborate, but it was usually too dark to really see enough to appreciate what was going on. The fact that both sides of the war looked very similar in the opening sequence didn't help, either. I don't mind long action sequences, but I don't like action if I cannot make out what is going on. The same applies to the climactic battle between Anakin and Obi-Wan. The lava was so bright and the ambient lighting so poor that it was difficult to see Obi Wan and Anakin. It was like watching the IPod dancers fighting.

However, I a mglad I saw he movie and I do think it took us where we needed to go and answered most of the important questions.

I wonder though - if Darth Plagus was able to create life, could be have been the one to have caused Anakin's conception?

Was the Emperor lying to Anakin about the ability to prevent death, or was he telling the truth, but it was irrelevant, due to the circumstances of the death that Anakin wanted to prevent?

That is all.

No comments: