Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Encouraging the Establishment GOP to Turn Against Amnesty

Recently, John Boehner came out with this statement:

Obama Administration Hiding the Truth about Immigration Actions

Today I donated to Boehner's campaign and to the National Republican Congressional Committee.

I left messages with Boehner and with the NRCC as well as posting on their pages on Facebook, explaining why I donated and why I have not done so in the past.

While I doubt that this shows an actual change of heart on their part, I do think that positive reinforcement is a good way to change behavior. If things go back, I'll stop. If anyone else wants to join me in contributing to the NRCC as positive reinforcement, please do so.

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just can't have your confidence (or are you trying to push them?)that the establishment Republicans will turn against amnesty. Obama's executive amnesty is just another way to play partisan politics against Obama, and fool the anti amnesty crowd in the GOP that he's on their side. But Boehner had long been supportive of amnesty, and I don't see that anything has changed.