Saturday, June 14, 2008

Yet More Augustawell

There are now eight Augustawell strips on the Augustawell blog (although only seven are on the front page).

I believe that I have solved a problem that some people have been having, namely, that the screen would not scroll and was often too thin to show the entire comic.

I have a hard time using the html, as it is different than the html for the Glaivester blog (although they are both based on the same template), but I just added a bunch of asterisks to my description and the screen does not automatically resize the writing anymore, so the blog is always wide enough to display the comic strips.

Please visit and leave a comment on any strip.

Note: I have enabled comment moderation on Augustawell, mainly because it appears to be the best way for me to be able to keep track of new comments (I may use Haloscan later, but it doesn't let me track to which post a comment is made). Please comment on the strip evenif the comments are not posted immediately, and I will try to post the comments as soon as possible.


That is all.

No comments: