Thursday, December 10, 2009

Announcements

Update:
With my new job, there is no need put the tip jar on my blog or to ask for advertisers.



Dear Glaivester readers:

Due to my pending unemployment, soon I will be putting a tip jar on my blog.

If you want to advertise on my blog, please email me.

If anyone wishes to hire me to write an opinion piece for their webmag or anything, one-off, long-term, anything, please let me know, either in the comments or by email. For samples of my writing, see "Greatest Hits" on the sidebar. Don't worry if there are typos, if I am getting paid I will be much better about proofreading.

I am only getting around 40 visits a day, but if I blog more often I may be able to increase this (if I do not find another job for awhile, I probably will blog more often).

That is all.

No comments: