Thursday, September 30, 2004

What is a Glaivester?

My blog name, in case you want to know, comes from the weapon in the 1983 movie KRULL, called a glaive. It was a five-sided throwing starry thing (there is such a thing as a real glaive, too but it is more like a figthing pike).
Back in 2000, when I first posted on the bulletin board, I decided to name myself Glaivester. And ever since, I have used that name on the internet.

No comments: