Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Predictions

Here are my predictions for what various pundits will say about the debate:

Hugh Hewitt: Bush blew Kerry away! When he responded to a question aobut health care with the answer: "Saddam was a threat to health care, and now we've captured Saddam, we know that that is one costly threat our health care system will never face," he was brilliant!
And he only foamed at the mouth seven times! Oh, man Kerry's answers were so long that no one could pay any attention! Ha, ha, Bush won, even although he wet his pants during the debate!

Andrew Sullivan: Gay marriage. If Bush would only come out in favor of gay marriage, he would win in a landslide. Gay marriage and allowing foreing gay spouses automatic entry into the US. Gay marriage. Gay marriage. Let's face it, the one thing that all of America wants to know about is why gay men like me can't get married. What do you mean I'm obsessed with myself? No, everyone is worried about how the candidates stand on gay conservative British bloggers. No, I'm not a narcissist. Excuse me, I need another testosterone hit. Did I mention how testosterone increases ALL of my appetites? What? Of course everyone cares about my sex life. It's the most interesting thing in the world. No, I'm not self-obsessed. Why is everyone asking me that?

Justin Raimondo: As usual, both candidates fully supported Israel. And both endorsed the goals of the war party. We will elect Ariel Sharon either way. Count on it.

Joseph Farah: Highlights of the debate! With commentary by Joseph Farah, Dave Kupelian, and Laurie Mylroie! Only 19.95 at ShopNetDaily! Plus, why an Israeli with dual citizenship would make the best president for the war on terror.

David Horowitz: Kerry is a traitor! Blah, blah, blah, Commie traitor! Blah, blah, blah, Commie traitor! Blah, blah, blah, Commie traitor! Blah, blah, blah, Commie traitor!

Llewellyn Rockwell: As usual, this debate shows why government is evil.

The VDARE staff: Uh, what about immigration? Anyone? Anyone at all?

Let's see how correct this is.

No comments: