Saturday, December 31, 2005

Iraq Stats

In a day or two, after the figures for coalition deaths in December are finalized, I will redo my analysis of coalition fatalities for 2005 vs. 2004 (also see here). The predicted number of hostile deaths was 68, and the actual number is currently around 55, so the numbers shouldn't play too differently.

I'll also redo my analysis of the American combat wounded (no stats on the rest of the coalition). This ought to be somewhat different, as my predictions for November were 627-662. and the actual number was 398. This may not affect the overall results, but will probably influence the month-by-month comparisons significantly.

Stats for December's wounded will hopefully be out sometime in mid-January, but may take a month or more to be finalized.

Stats are all taken from Icasualties.

That is all.

No comments: