Friday, December 30, 2005

How is Glaivester Doing?

I have been saving the emails on my stats that Sitemeter sends me since the beginning of the year. (This means that the stats I have start at Christmas of 2004).

So I can't compare my current stats to my stats for the first 2.75 months that I had sitemeter (i.e. Sept. 30, 2004-Dec. 24, 2004).

However, I can see how I have been doing this year.

Here is a graph. The blue line is my daily visit counts, and the red line is a 7-day moving average. You may notice that the graph of daily visits goes "of the chart" at one point. This represents my best day in terms of visits, November 12, 2005, when I had 399 visits (thank you, Mr. Sailer). To make the chart large enough to include this point would have made the other ups and downs in the chart too small to see easily, so I kept the range of the chart 0-250.

So here it is:

PicAttic.com

Clicking gets you the LARGE version.

My traffic looks good, doesn't it?

That is all.

No comments: