Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Vagaries of Blogging

Since I installed Sitemeter, I have noticed an inordinately large number of hits from people using Google Image Search (or some other search) and clicking on pictures of Kristin Lehman portraying the vampiress Urs on the TV show Forever Knight (either this one or this one, both on Kristin2's old Forever Knight website.

(Her new website is here).

When I can determine what the search terms were, they are usually "attractive women," "sexiest vampiress," or "Kristin Lehman."

It all hails back to this post, made more than a year ago, before this blog was a week old.

Disturbingly, someone found my website using search terms indicating that he or she was looking for nude photos of Ms. Lehman, which puzzles me as the term "nude" did not appear at all on my blog that month (by the way, don't worry, Ms. Lehman is not naked in that picture, it is from the Forever Knight episode "Hearts of Darkness," and she is wearing a strapless dress).

It seems to me that more people have found my blog by looking at that picture of Ms. Lehman than from any other search. (Thankfully, very few have found my blog looking for "Everybody Loves Raymond slash fanfiction" (shudder)).

The moral of the story is that linknig to pictures of a sexy vampiress is a good way to get traffic on your blog, I guess.

So therefore, here you go, some pictures of Janette (Deborah Duchene) here, here, and here.

That is all.

No comments: