Thursday, October 20, 2005

Blog of the Week (New Posts Below)

In my attempts to (a) get more traffic from other sites and to (b) help to publicize other small blogs, I am going to start a "blog of the week" program.

Every week, I will put a little graphic on the upper right hand corner of my blog (near by picture) that links to the blog for that week. I think I will try to do a new blog every Sunday night.

If you would like to suggest a blog (either yours or someone else's), simply email me at Glaivester at Yahoo dot com or post it as a comment on my "General comments" link (under the "Rankine 911" illustration on my sidebar). If no one suggests one (or if I do not like the suggestions), I will pick one out myself.

The requirements:

You are eligible to be blog of the week if you have a sitemeter, or other similar account such that your stats are open to the public (i.e. someone clicking on your sitemeter icon can see how many visitors you have). It can be any system so long as I can check out your stats to see how many visits you get, and if you are ppicker, how many visits came from Glaivester) I also will only pick blogs which I think are worthy of publicity, although I will likely include blogs that are in disagreement with me on issues.

So go at it, folks!

(Note: if you have a specific graphic you would like me to consider for my link to a blog, feel free to email it to me, but please use JPGs or gifs).

That is all.

No comments: