Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Rush Limbaugh

I suppose I should say something about this.

I suppose that I am glad that Mr. Limbaugh was not punished severely for being addicted to drugs. All of the other charges against him essentially reduced to that, if you think about it; any charges of money laundering or of obtaining fraudulent prescriptions are essentially charges that he circumvented rules that were mainly set up in order to prevent people from getting drugs. It wasn't as if the charges were that he was stealing someone else's money to buy the drugs, or anything.

I do find it laughable that Rush and his friends still maintains that there is nothing wrong with giving government copious surveillance powers, provided, of course, that they are not turned onto him or Tom DeLay. But not enough that I would like to see an injustice done Limbaugh in order to teach him a lesson.

That is all.

No comments: