Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Two Scandals I Haven't Talked a Lot About

I have not really said a lot about the Larry Franklin/AIPAC scandal or about the Valerie Plame/Joseph Wilson scandal, primarily because there is a lot of stuff on both sides and I have a hard time judging it all. I really don't want to come out with a forceful statement one way or another without doing my homework, and frankly learning all of the nuances of these scandals is a little boring to me. Which is not to say that they are not important issues, I'm just not certain that I can muster the necessary interest to make an informed opinion.

With that in mind, Larry Johnson at TPMCafe has a summary of the Plame issue. If I have any thoughts about it, I'll try and post them on my blog.

If anyone has a good quick summary of the AIPAC/Larry Franklin scandal, comment here and I'll try to get to it.

That is all.

No comments: