Sunday, November 06, 2005

Grandpa and Grandma Were Right!

Could Vitamin D prevent flu epidemics?

Vitamin A has been shown to, if not prevent, at least reduce the severity of measles (another mention of this) (It should be noted that this appears to be effective only as a prophylactic measure, not as a curative - that is, once you have measles, taking vitamin A is not very helpful).

And omega-3 fatty acids are helpful for fighting rheumatoid arthritis (find more articles here), as well as osteoarthritis.

Which all boils down to this:

You need more of nature's best supplement.

I don't know about you, but I would start taking cod liver oil today.

And no, this ain't an ad, and I don't own cod liver oil stock (as far as I know, I'm not sure what my mutual funds invest in), and I have no financial interest in cod liver oil. I just happen to think that it is a good thing to take.

Thanx and a tip o' the hat to Dennis Mangan.

That is all.

No comments: