Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Glaivester Now Set up for Donations

Sorry for light posting.

I spent much of today adding a donation feature to Glaivester. I am also trying to see if I can add a second sidebar (i.e., on the right).

In any case, my plan was to have a post on my blog with a number of different ways to donate listed, and to have the link on my main blog be to that page.

Here is the donations page.

So far, I am set up to take Amazon honor system donations. I have a text link; I am hoping to install an Amazon paybox, but for some reason I am having trouble with the html right now. I also plan to add other donation methods soon.

If I can figure out how to get a second sidebar, I will probably move donation links, blog statistics links, and ads (if I decide to get any ads) to the second (i.e., right-hand) one, and reserve the first for, e.g., my profile and my links to other websites.

That is all.

No comments: