Wednesday, February 16, 2005

On to Syria?

Justin Raimondo thinks that the Bush administration is pushing for a war with Syria. I can't say that I disagree. Matt Yglesias endorses the idea that we should take action against Syria if it turns out that Syria was involved in the murder of Rafik al-Hariri, although he doesn't say whether that action would include incasion and conquest.
I'm not certain that Matt is correct in this. Even if Syria were involved, I don't see why we have the responsibility of takinbg care of the problem.

The War Nerd thinks that Bush will attack Iran. No, he knows that we don't have enough troops and that we can't possibly afford such an attack. But he thinks that that is exactly why Bush will attack. Because Bush has no common sense.

On that cheerful note, let me say:

That is all.

No comments: