Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Things to blog on

I suppose that I really should say something about the recent concerns that the tsunami has brought to the forefront; namely, concerns about various natural disasters, from Yellowstone to island landslides creating more tsunamis, etc.
Once I have a useful thought, I'll try to say it.

Also, at some point I should comment at length on Social Security. I tend to be against it, and to belive that the so-called "Trust Fund" is really a gimmick. I'll try to post some more detailed thoughts at some point.

And perhaps I should post a little more about Macs, being the proud owner of a G4.

Of course, I'll keep posting about the war and about my cantankerous complaints about politics and the two-party system, and the Bush-idolaters etc.

But I do realize that I need to branch out a little more.

At the same time, I need to stay topical; Glaivester is not going to be one of those boring blogs where I post pictures of my cats all day or talk incessantly about my personal life.

That is all - for now.

No comments: