Wednesday, April 02, 2008

March 2008 Constitution Party Ballot Access (2008 Presidential Race)

This is the status of the Constitution Party ballot access campaign as of late February 2008:

Mar08CP

Click on this link to be taken to ballot access maps for the major third parties.

I made these maps using photoshop, and they are based on the March issue of Ballot Access News (I received it on February 28 or 29). [Because I based the map on the hardcopy newsletter, and have not proofread it against the online version, it may not match the statistics at the link if anything has been corrected or altered prior to posting the issue online].

At some point, I will try to organize all of my previous maps so that a person can see the progress of the campaign over time.

That is all.

No comments: