Monday, December 10, 2007

Empirical Questions are Best Resolved through Name-Calling

Mandolin at Alas, a Blog displays typical leftism.

As usual, anyone who dissents is banned, and they continually attempt to answer scientific questions by to their holy book.

Full disclosure: I do think that there is an a gap in average intelligence between people of African and people of European heritage, and that some of that gap is genetic. On the issue of a whether or not there is a correlation between pedophilia and homosexuality, I have no position, because I have never bothered to study it in any detail and because most of the proclamations that I have heard from either side of the debate come from people who were too biased one way or the other for me to trust them without looking into the matter myself.

That is all.

No comments: